Wiltex is a wholesaler of new and used clothing. Our online store allows you to place an order online easily and conveniently.
Below you can see the regulations of the store where you will find, among others rules for using the store, registering user accounts, making purchases, filing complaints, and processing personal data.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Store, we are at your disposal at email@example.com.
Greetings and enjoy your shopping
§ 1 Definitions
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following meanings are used:
- Buyer – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or a defective legal person conducting business activity
- Sklep – online store available at http://nowy.wiltex.pl/,
- Rules of Regulations – these regulations, available at http://nowy.wiltex.pl/regulamin/
- Sseller – Renata Garyga running a business under the name Wiltex Renata Garyga NIP: 6691558089 and Piotr Garyga running a business under the name Wiltex Piotr Garyga NIP: 6690301750, operating as a civil partnership under the company Wiltex Piotr Renata Garyga sc, Polna 2, 60-185 Skórzewo, NIP: 7773231969.
§ 2 Preliminary provisions
- Through the Store, the Seller conducts wholesale of products described on the Store’s websites, while providing the Buyer with electronic services in accordance with § 3 of the Regulations.
- Sales are conducted exclusively for entities conducting business activity, and sales contracts concluded through the Store are always of a professional nature for Buyers. Therefore, the Buyer has no consumer right to withdraw from the contract.
- The Regulations specify the terms and conditions of using the Store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer.
- To use the Store, it is not necessary to meet the specific technical conditions of the Buyer’s computer or other device. Sufficient are:
- internet access,
- standard operating system,
- standard web browser,
- have an active email address.
- The buyer can browse the Store content without having to provide personal data, but he cannot make the purchase anonymously or under a pseudonym.
- It is forbidden for the Buyer to provide illegal content, in particular by sending such content as part of the forms available in the Store.
- All prices given in the Store are prices
§ 3 Electronic services
- Through the Store, the Seller provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting in providing the Buyer with the possibility of browsing the publicly available Store content, which consists of text, graphic and audiovisual content.
- The Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting in enabling the Buyer to conclude a contract with the Seller for the sale of products described on the Store’s pages.
- If the Buyer decides to set up an account in the Store, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting of setting up and maintaining an account in the Store. The account stores the Buyer’s data and the history of orders placed by him in the Store. The buyer logs in to the Account using his email address and the password he has defined.
- Creating an account in the Store is done by selecting the appropriate checkbox in the ordering process or filling out the independent account registration form available in the Store. The buyer may at any time delete the account from the account management panel or by sending a request to the seller. Deleting an account will not delete information about orders placed using the account, which information will be kept by the Seller until the expiry of the limitation period for claims from the contract concluded via the Store.
- The services referred to above are provided to the Buyer free of charge. On the other hand, sales contracts concluded through the Store are subject to payment.
- In order to ensure the safety of the Buyer and the transfer of data in connection with the use of the Store, the Seller shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The Seller takes steps to ensure that the Store functions properly. The Buyer should inform the Seller about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Store.
- All complaints related to the provision of electronic services and the functioning of the Store, the Buyer may submit via e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the complaint, the Buyer should provide data enabling his identification as a Store user, as well as the type and date of occurrence of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store. The seller will respond to the complaint within 30 days of its receipt.
§ 4 Intellectual Property Rights
- The Seller hereby instructs the Buyer that the content available on the Store’s pages constitute works within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights, to which the Seller has copyright.
- The Seller hereby instructs the Buyer that further distribution of the content by the Buyer without the consent of the Seller, except for the use of content as part of permitted personal use, constitutes a violation of the Seller’s copyright and may result in civil or criminal liability.
§ 5 Order
- The buyer can place an order as a guest or as a registered customer.
- A registered customer is a Buyer who has a user account in the Store. The buyer may also set up a user account at the ordering stage.
- Placing an order is done by completing the order form after adding the products of interest to the Buyer to the basket. In the form it is necessary to provide the data necessary to complete the order. At the stage of ordering, the method of delivery of the products ordered and the method of payment for the order are also selected. The condition of placing an order is acceptance of the Regulations, which the Buyer should first read. In case of any doubts regarding the Regulations, the Buyer may contact the Seller.
- The ordering process is completed by clicking the button finalizing the order. Clicking on the button finalizing the order is a declaration of will of the Buyer leading to the conclusion with the Seller of a contract of sale of the products covered by the order.
- If the Buyer chose online payment, after clicking the button finalizing the order will be redirected to the payment gateway operated by an external payment operator to make the payment for the order. If the Buyer has chosen to pay by bank transfer, after clicking the button finalizing the order, he will be redirected to the Store’s website with instructions on how to make the payment. Payment for the order should be made within 3 days of the conclusion of the contract.
- The buyer can modify the order placed. In order to introduce changes, the Buyer must contact the Seller, who will confirm whether due to the stage of the order it is still possible to introduce modifications. If a change is possible, the Seller shall inform the Buyer and indicate if this entails changes in the price, delivery time or other aspects important for the Buyer. If it is not possible to make changes or the Buyer does not accept the effects of the change, the Buyer has the right to cancel the order, provided that it has not yet been implemented.
- The buyer must provide true identification in the order form. The buyer is responsible for providing incorrect data. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the performance of the order in a situation where the Buyer has provided false data or if the data raises reasonable doubts of the Seller as to their correctness. In this case, the Buyer will be informed by phone or e-mail about the Seller’s doubts. In this situation, the Buyer has the right to clarify all circumstances related to verifying the accuracy of the data provided. In the absence of data enabling the Seller to contact the Buyer, the Seller will provide all explanations after the Buyer has contacted.
- The Buyer declares that all data provided by him in the order form are true, while the Seller is not obliged to verify their accuracy and correctness, although he has such permission in accordance with paragraph 7powyżej.
§ 6 Delivery methods and payment methods
- Available delivery methods for order are described on the Store’s pages and are presented to the Buyer at the stage of placing the order.
- Available payment methods for the order are described on the Store’s pages and are presented to the Buyer at the stage of placing the order.
- The delivery cost of the order shall be borne by the Buyer, unless the Seller indicates otherwise.
- The Seller has the right to decide to divide the order into several separate shipments without additional costs for the Buyer.
- The payment operator is PayPro SA with its registered office in Poznań at 15 Kanclerska Street (60-327), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935 , NIP 7792369887, with share capital of PLN 4,500,000.00, fully paid up and to the register of national payment institutions kept by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority under the number UKNF IP24 / 2014.
- Payments can be made using online transfers or credit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro). If there is a need to refund funds for a transaction made by the Buyer with a payment card, the Seller will refund the bank account assigned to the Buyer’s payment card.
- There is also a payment option using the PayPal service operated by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349.
- Cash on delivery is also available, which means payment on delivery.
- The invoice documenting the sale will be delivered to the Buyer electronically.
§ 7 Order processing
- Order fulfillment consists in completing the ordered products, packing them for delivery to the Buyer and sending the parcel to the Buyer in accordance with the form of delivery chosen by the Buyer.
- The order is considered completed when the shipment is sent to the Buyer (entrusted to the carrier engaged in transport).
- Order processing time is always indicated for each product.
- If the Buyer ordered products with a different delivery time indicated, the binding date for the Seller to complete the entire order is the longest among all products included in the order, whereby the Seller may propose splitting the order into several independent shipments to accelerate the delivery time in relation to parts products.
§ 8 Illegal Behaviors
- The User is obliged to use the Store in a manner consistent with the law, decency and Regulations. In particular, it is not allowed:
- sending unlawful content via forms available in the Store, in particular offensive, racist, discriminatory, aggressive or hateful, sexist, pornographic,
- publishing content infringing other people’s personal rights or intellectual property rights, in particular copyright,
- using the Store in a way that is burdensome for other Users or the Seller,
- taking any action to disrupt the proper functioning of the Store, in particular by using malicious software,
- use of content available in the Store beyond the limits of permitted personal use, in particular dissemination of this content outside the Store,
- sharing user account access data with other people.
- In the event of unauthorized use of the Store, the Seller may terminate the user account agreement with immediate effect by sending relevant information to the e-mail address assigned to the user’s account and blocking the User’s access to the user’s account.
§ 9 Liability for defects
- Warranty for defects in a sold item is excluded.
§ 10 Personal data and cookies
- The administrator of the Buyer’s personal data is the Seller.
- The Buyer’s personal data is processed for the following purposes and based on the following legal grounds:
- conclusion and performance of the user account contract – art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR,
- conclusion and performance of the sales contract – art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR,
- fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations – art. 6 clause 1 lit. c GDPR,
- defense, investigation or determination of claims related to the contract, which is the legitimate interest pursued by the Seller – art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR,
- creating an archive for the eventual need to defend, establish or assert claims – art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR,
- handling of queries directed by Buyers not yet concluding a contract, which is the legitimate interest pursued by the Seller – art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
- The recipients of the Buyer’s personal data are: courier companies, tax offices, accounting office, law firm, hosting provider, invoicing system provider, other subcontractors connected with the Seller by the contract entrusting the processing of personal data.
- As part of using the Tawk chat, Users’ personal data may be transferred to the USA in connection with their storage on American servers. The chat provider guarantees an adequate level of personal data protection.
- User’s personal data are deleted after the expiry of the limitation period from the contract concluded with the Administrator, except for the data contained in the accounting documentation, which are stored for the period required by law, which is the legitimate interest of the administrator referred to in art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Buyer’s rights related to the processing of personal data: the right to request from the Seller access to personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to object to processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data by the Buyer is voluntary, but necessary to contact the Seller, conclude a contract or subscribe to the newsletter.
- The store uses cookie files technology. Own cookies are used for the proper functioning of the Store and for statistical purposes related to determining the location of the Buyer. Third party cookies are associated with the use of Administrator tools by third parties:
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Pixel,
§ 11 Final provisions
- The Seller reserves the right to introduce and revoke offers, promotions and to change the prices of products on the Store’s website without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, including in particular the terms of contracts concluded before the change.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations. To sales contracts concluded before the amendment to the Regulations, the Regulations in force at the date of conclusion of the agreement shall apply. The buyer who has a user account in the Store will be notified of any change to the Regulations to the e-mail address assigned to the user account. If the amended Regulations are not accepted, the Buyer may terminate the user account agreement with immediate effect (delete the user account) without incurring any costs.
- The law applicable to sales contracts concluded through the Store is Polish law.
- These Regulations shall apply from 01/03/2020.
- All archived versions of the Regulations are available for download in .pdf format – the links are below the Regulations.